Lugias Song Remix Lugias Song Remix

Bringin it Back

I have to say this is incredible, taking something so solemn and a great memory to many, so making it something danceable/trance is quite a feat, and I loved it. I will always love to listen to the original, but this really is an awesome tribute to a great song. Thanks for making this! Also, good idea starting it with the original audio as a sample of what the song is, fits well as a prelude.

[Zerest] Starlit Sky [Zerest] Starlit Sky

The genre says it's trance

That's exactly what happened, I was in a spaced out moment there. This was really good! The only thing I would say as a critique is that you could change up the main line a little bit midway in the song to give it a different flavor. But I still enjoyed this a ton and it is favorited! It's a nice calming tune that I've kinda searched for. Enjoyed your work, look forward to listening to more of what you have. (P.S. I like how you respond to every single review given to you =])

steven-mcl responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it, I did what I could, and yeah, I like to be active with my account. A lot of users seem to kinda ignore most of the reviews but I choose not to. :D

- Zerest

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

One more for the record books

I notice you already have 211 reviews, but I can't help but comment. You make each song epic with its own legacy. I can't believe how you can capture every one of them with a perfect flow and balance, with a perfect name to wrap and put a bow on top. It puts a perfect mood and image to the song, the beats, the melodies and even the backgrounds. Amazing work, you have a true fan here.

Emeri the Zombie Hunter Emeri the Zombie Hunter

Imagination's Best Friend

I really liked this pic, first thing I said was wow so everyone around me could here. Some say that this is unrealistic. It is! But that doesn't mean it isn't freakin' amazing! Sure you could change it a bit to match physics, but this is totally B.A. and I love it. Let it stand as a witness of your epicness.

Kagemusha duell Kagemusha duell

Majestic

The samurai's ferocity, the ninja's dash, it all just puts me in awe. I especially love how it looks like the ninja is coming straight from the moon to strike straight through the other man's heart. Just awesome!